i don't envison myself as much of a blogger, but i think my right hand man and assistant Ben can probably help me (he's the bomb at everything) and i do have some thoughts times that i want to write down, so here goes. Maybe i will use it more of a way to post pictures of cute things my kids do ( i wasn't dad of the month runner up for nothing) but i may have some ramblings once in a while too.
Anyway, it was Saturday morning and I was feeling kind of crazy, so here goes.
When Anxiety Attacks
9 years ago

4 comments:
please tell me you didn't write this at 6:18 AM! That's dedication! Don't worry PJ I would never stand by and let you look bad if I can help it :)
JON!!!!!
Oh my...so excited you are entering the blog world. It's easy and fun and maybe I'll be a better friend if I can connect with you this way.
So sorry I'm such a farce. I'll be in touch!!
p.s. you have now officially been added to "my favorites" list of over 33 blogs that I stalk during naptime. =) If you let me, I'll post you on my blog link...so start blogging! =)
Post a Comment