Monday, January 7, 2008

The After Party

Last night at our Pulse high school youth service, we embarked on a new journey toward the heart of God. After worship and a message about growing our spirits, 18 of our students shut themselves in a room with a cd player and went in passionate pursuit of the heart of Jesus. Its called the "after party" and it is open to anyone who wants to go deeper in prayer and pursuit of God. You could hear them from the hallway, worshipping Jesus and calling on God to move in their generation. As a pastor, I thanked God for this movement, and continue to pray that it will be an opportunity for many to move beyond religion, and truly experience the love of God. God bless all of you students who are committed to launching out into the deep, and determined to "be the change."

Jeremiah 33:3 "call upon me, and I will show you great and mighty things to come that you do not now know"----Show us your heart Lord, so that we may experience the unreasonable love of the Father.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome!

BW:Roberts said...

Unreasonable Love...I love that!