Tuesday, July 1, 2008

183

July 1st is here. If you are a franklin covey user like me, you will notice that we are on day 183 for the year with 183 to go. In other words, we are already exactly halfway thru 08!!! I like to take this day to evaluate my year so far. What happened to the new years resolutions that were made 6 months ago? what happened to the goals and visions that were introduced in January? I noticed at the gym yesterday that the new years "rush" was pretty much over. it was back to the regulars who have made it part of their lifestyle. its so easy to start something in our lives and not finish.........I went back into my journal to see what I had put at the forefront back in Dec. 07.

1. time spent with God in prayer for family and ministry
2. read thru the bible twice
3. spend quality time with Kendra Ava and Adalyn

those were my top 3. I guess I'm grateful I still have 183 to go:)

I am going to challenge myself to finish 08 strong and not be either satisfied or discouraged with what has or hasn't happened so far. 183 days left and I want to live like everyone matters!!

2 comments:

Roxy said...

AMEN! =)

Cassie said...

Thats awesome PJ, but I can't believe we are half way through..wow.