




I'm sure by now the eleven people who read my blog are probably tired of seeing pictures of my family, but here are more anyway=) We recently (and for the first time ever) got some professional photo's done of our family to at least attempt to capture a few memories while our children are still young. Check them out at twelve13photography.com, Ashley is amazing and while it took me promising massive amounts of ice cream, our girls actually didn't fight and even occasionally smiled=)
I do have a few rumblings of some content driven posts swirling around in my head, so stay tuned. But in the meantime, have one more look at three of the many reasons I wake up thanking God daily!!!!!

2 comments:
Being 1 of the 11, I can say that I don't get tired of pictures :) (even though I already saw them on fb. hehehe. But, they are super great!!! I like the last one the best.
I know I already commented on facebook, but these are super nice!
Post a Comment