Tuesday, September 8, 2009

kindergarten






Today marked Ava's first day of kindergarten. She will be going all day from 8:15-3:15. This is going to be quite the shock to her system as we have been making sure she gets to bed by 10:30 all summer to prepare her for this=) I thought I might be a little more emotional, but Kendra and I were both ok. She was so sweet and just gave us a hug and a kiss and that was it!! I've heard that once your children are in school all day, time really starts to fly and I believe it. Did a wedding this weekend and tried to envision myself walking one of my girls down the aisle...............way to scary. Had to block that thought out!!!!

I love you Ava, I know your light for Jesus will shine bright!!

4 comments:

Ratliff Family said...

Yeah, Ava! Kindergarden looks good on you!

Bradi said...

Aww so cute! How grown up.

Roxy said...

Wow! Awww! She will do great! =)

Anonymous said...

ahhhhh, the first days of school! :)