I'm sure there are a ton of michigan parents that cannot wait for warmer weather so that their kids can finally do something active outside!!! With winter dragging on and on it seems like saturdays consists primarily of movies and whining about being bored!! With the sun coming out the last few days, the girls begged and begged to go outside. Here is how that plays out at our house. Dad drags all of the snow gear out and helps them get all fifteen layers, boots, hats and gloves on. Three minutes later they are at the slider with this epiphany........."it's cold out". YOU THINK!!!! Your staying out there!! (my compassionate side takes over) "but Dad, Addy threw snow on me and I can't feel my fingers!!!!!!!!!!" "Are they black yet?....Then your not that cold!" JK. Anyways, I for one will rejoice when warmer weather at last arrives!!!
ps. We are looking for a nice wooden swing set this spring. Anyone know someone getting rid of theirs or where to get a good deal? I constantly check kzoo craiglist but not much is going on. Leave a comment if you know of something!!

No comments:
Post a Comment