Monday, April 12, 2010

look out "evolution of dance!"

ok, so maybe my youtube debut is not quite evolution of dance 141 million views status, but at 1300 plus, I must say there is certainly an untapped, mastery of cow tongue cooking market out there. People can't help but be mesmerized by quality cooking and cutting edge commentary.

Rachel Ray has not called yet, but I did forward this to her producers and also submitted it to the makers of "food inc" as grounds for them to retract their position on animal consumption. I like to think that I upheld the utmost procedural food handling standards while still managing to preserve the cow's dignity.


Graduation is right around the corner so let me know if you want me to cater your event, my rates our quite reasonable and my hannibal lecter impersonation is free.................

contact me. www.bitemytongue.com

Ps. once the cow was ruthlessly slaughtered, no animals were hurt in the making of this video.

pss. If you can't watch the whole thing, at least fast forward to 8:20 ish and watch Kendra's reaction=) I don't think fear factor is gonna call anytime soon!

2 comments:

Zondervan Life said...

for the record, the previous week I had brought the raw cow tongue as a prop for my message out of James 3 and controlling the tongue. i told the students if they came back the following week we would cook it=)

Anonymous said...

never a dull moment w/you..... heheheee I know lots of people in Brasil who love cow tongue!! They eat chicken hearts too; I think that should be your next meal.