Saturday, May 1, 2010

snugglers

Kendra and I are not exactly snugglers. We are affectionate, but when it's time to hit the hay, she has her side and I have mine. It's not like we have drawn a battle line that can't be crossed, but since I pretty much hog the whole bed, we both know our role.

Now however, I realized I may have to step up my game a little. When I saw "creepy arm dressed in denim complete with torso in order to snuggle pillow" on her Christmas list last year, I was alarmed, but shrugged it off as her being weird. Now I realize what may be trying to sneak it's long armed limb into our happy home.

Husbands beware, you may have to allow your arm to be used as a drool pillow that will ultimately fall asleep and cause you chronic pain, or run the risk of this!!!



1 comment: