

I've been asked before if I think there will be animals, or even more specifically pets, in heaven. While I am unaware of any scripture verifying that as factual, there is the old saying nothing is impossible, so who knows. I also realize that people become very attached to their pets and want the absolute best for them. I'm all for that too.
I want you to imagine yourself in your living room watching Kurt Cameron and the left behind series with your family. Your so grateful that being a christian and all, there is no way your getting caught off guard when the believers get whisked away. Suddenly you find yourself staring at fido on the floor and you wonder........"what would happen to good ole fido if I were to be raptured???????????
Whatever your position on pets and the after life, what I'm about to share is going to blow the doors off of not only your theology, but the entrepreneur spirit of American commerce.
I bring you, "eternal earthbound pets" --"The next best thing to pet salvation in a Post Rapture World." Yes you heard correctly. For only 110 dollars, you can be assured that if the rapture should occur anytime within ten years of them receiving your payment, your pet will be rescued and cared for by those who are left behind. (one pet per residence, each additional pet is $15 more)
Again, you heard correctly, "christians" are actually paying 110 dollars so that a "screened" animal loving atheist in the midst of a chaotic world where presumably one plus billion people will have vanished from cars and planes instantly, is going to track down your cat and nurse it back to post rapture health.
There are so many things wrong here I don't know how to process this. Can you imagine someone calling (presumably a christian) and asking "how can I be sure you hate Jesus?" "You better call me if you ever get saved, I've got a cat I'm worried about!" We seriously have a world to reach with the truth of Jesus, and I'm not trying to make a complete joke of this, but it is a little crazy. I would be super interested in finding out how many people have actually coughed up the dough.
I've included a link to the "frequently asked questions" (which includes how they will care for your "special needs" pet) so that you can have all the facts before you consider purchasing this valuable service.

1 comment:
ummmmm. WHAT?!? I don't even know what else to say.....
Post a Comment