Friday, August 8, 2008

"pets"




The new hit show among the girls at my house is the movie Tarzan. Ava gets on these kicks where she wants to watch one movie over and over for like a month and then usually forgets all about it for a while.

anyways, her and Addy are watching the shirtless Tarzan swing thru the trees and Addy starts proclaiming the he has boobs. Mommy, look at his boobs, look at his boobs.

Ava turns to her sister and with a "why must I put up with this kind of ignorance in a little sister tone", tells her......Addy when boobs are on a boy, their called "pets!" and then went right back to sucking her thumb and intently watching her movie.

Pretty funny moment, now addy follows me around the house asking to see my "boobpets" Since Tarzan and i are built so similar, I'm sure she has no problem making the connection:) Yea right< I'm praying that this obsession with human anatomy wont' lead to any more candid proclamations at the super market. Last week when Addy was in the shopping cart with me at wal-mart, she suddenly looked down her shirt and whispered, "daddy, I have pink boobs."

have Tarzan and I created a two year old boob monster, or is this normal? anyways, my wife will probably be mad that I posted this, but it won't be the first time:)

Love you honey!!

3 comments:

Roxy said...

**laughing hysterically**
Wow, there is never a dull moment at the Zondervan household or any where you guys set foot for that matter! =)

Anonymous said...

haha... great times.

Cassie said...

thats just to much...lol..your girls are a never ending source of entertainment!