Monday, November 17, 2008

monday morning laugh

Who says that the generation gap can't be bridged? I think this is a great example of the older folks trying to reach out across the generations to show that we're really not that different after all.

You NEED to take the 5 minutes to watch this, it is hysterical!!!!!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse... "It's getting hot in here, so take off all your ROBES..." LOL

Anonymous said...

Move over Kidzbop! This isn't suitable for children

Kurt and Abbey said...

Maybe they would come for a night of worship?

Cassie said...

You never cease to find the most creepiest and strange wierdo videos PJ...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for that! I needed a good laugh today :) And, I listened to your podcast from last Sunday.....Awesome job!!!

Adry said...

Oh my goodness!!!Whatever this strange video is about, it is so worth sharing, I totally enjoyed this! LOL!

Roxy said...

Ugh! I think my sound stopped working!