Actual news headline below........
NEWARK, N.J. — " A black-market butt-enhancement "practitioner" is injecting New Jersey backsides with household caulk and other hazardous materials, according to New Jersey health officials...........
I am not trying to make fun of people who are obviously now suffering from this "j-lo" surgery gone wrong, but when I read "news" headlines like the one above, I have to wonder.........What is wrong with people!!!!!!@@@!!!!!?
One doctor who treated the victims stated that after receiving the injections their backsides resembled "moonscapes" filled with bumps and craters that resulted in deep tissue and skin infections.........REALLY?@!!! Who would of thought?!!!!!
Are there seriously people out there who would go to a black market plastic surgeon and allow them to pump mystery magic (caulk) into their buttcheeks to be more curvy, or is this an episode of twilight zone?
Look, being a little flat in the back myself, I too have asked "why can't I have a little more junk in the trunk? Can't I have a head turning beyonce booty? Who hasn't found themselves at least once in home depot stroking a caulk gun and wondering if this may indeed be the answer to my body image woes? NO? Umm.....me neither.
Butt all jokes aside, I hope this backside bandit is caught and brought to justice and that the punishment fits the crime.
When Anxiety Attacks
9 years ago

1 comment:
Jon, I know how you feel about being a little flat in the back, I have struggled with the ailment for years. I used to blame just being in a "growth spurt" and I would eventually round out. Never happened. haha.
thankfully, I have never considered the caulk option.
Post a Comment