This is crazy. Granted I took pre-algebra as a senior and got a c+, but I still can't see how this adds up. Apparently this brilliant math guru from Russia turned down a one million dollar award for solving some insane math problem. Rumor has it he didn't want to split the money with the two caterpillars that live over his eyes, but that can't yet be confirmed.
I'm sorry, I shouldn't make fun of his appearance, that was mean of me, I totally retract that eyebrow joke and the beard comment I had on deck is now preemptively stricken off the record.
Anyhoo, in case you thought "too smart for your own good" was a term that never actually applied, I now beg to differ.
I'm off to figure out why the chicken crossed the road, I hear laffy taffy is paying millions for the answer.
When Anxiety Attacks
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment