Politics is so polarizing in our country. Right wing this and left wing that. I tend to be more traditional in my thinking and certainly don't want a massive liberal overhaul of our country, but I never believed one politician could do much to make a real and lasting imprint on our society.....................Until now.
I give you the potential future governor of Tennessee, Basil Marceaux. You thought Obama was eloquent, you aint seen nothing yet. This is the kind of change you can really believe in. Just listening to his ideas on grass for gas gives me real hope for the future. Besides that, anyone who introduces themselves as their name followed by dot com, has my vote for sure. That's the kind of personal touch i'm looking for in a civil servant.
Watch it for yourself and in the words of Ron Burgandy, if you don't agree he's the greatest, I will fight you.
When Anxiety Attacks
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment