Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Seek" 2011

We are drawing near to the close of the first week of our 21 day fast at Radiant Church. We are corporately fasting either food, comfort, or both for a period of 21 days to seek after God and put His presence FIRST in 2011. We also have prayer groups that are meeting in homes once a week for these three weeks believing God to move mightily in our church and community.

I can't wait to hear the testimonies. I believe Fasting is one of the most overlooked disciplines in the church (myself included) and I know something powerful is stirring in the hearts of God's people.

I am reading thru the book of acts this week and am amazed at how often it mentions people who thru prayer and fasting are seeing incredible miracles happen in their lives and incredible growth in the church!!

I encourage you to read five chapters of the book of acts a day and underline how many times prayer and fasting is mentioned and the miracles that follow. The church today is designed to be the same way!!!

God bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I joined my parents group last night and I was a great time of prayer :)