WOW!!! World's shadiest and laziest blogger award goes toooooooooooo. Me.
I can't believe it's been over a month. I'm not gonna dwell on all the things that have happened that I've not updated, instead I'll just move forward and try to be more consistent for the dozens of people who used to read this =)
July 1st is today and one of my favorite days. It is the exact halfway point of the year............I know it's hard to believe, but 2011 is now 182 and a half days old with only 182 and a half or so to go.
Time to revamp, refocus and rethink some of the goals and vision you had for this year way back in january. Forget about things that you wish you had done already and get back to living each day to the fullest. We serve an incredible God who wants every day of our lives to unfold for His glory.
Hope you had an amazing first half of the year and I'll see you guys in January=)
When Anxiety Attacks
9 years ago

1 comment:
Sounds good - see you on the flip side... ;)
Post a Comment