Monday, December 10, 2007

Ava's first church christmas program



We had been practicing for weeks!!! Even Addy had the motions to away in a manger down pat!!! kendra and I were so stoked for Ava's time to shine during the 3-5 year olds christmas program at our church (www.rlc.info) Anyways, as i sat in the front row with video camera in hand, i notice Ava walking up the steps with both her nasty (i say that in a loving way) blanket and her juice cup! To make it worse, she never opened her mouth during any of the songs! She was content to stand there with her finger inserted into her mouth like a permanent fixture. My heart did melt slightly when after words she asked me if Daddy was proud of her:) I love her to death even if she did get a little stage fright:)

2 comments:

Bradi said...

At least she looked totally adorable just standing there!...and didn't do anything "embarrassing" like pick her nose or pull up her dress. Too cute!

Dennis Bauer said...

Welcome to the "blogging" world. I'll link you up on my blog if you keep posting. I'd like to subscribe to your blog, you need to have Ben hook you up with that feature. :)