Sunday, December 23, 2007

WHOOMP HAIR IT IS!!!!






I knew it was time to blog again after my mom scolded me for the possible offensive content of my last post. In the interest of keeping this blog family friendly, I have decided to blog about the hair in my household. I have entitled this post "whoomp hair it is" because I feel that would be be a dynamic name for a salon somewhere with tag team music playing in the background. www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnrLloO7nFQ

Anyways, my beautiful daughters have some of the curliest hair around (from their beautiful mother) and when it is freshly out of the bath, it is a vision of loveliness. However, as the photos show, even after one night, it can easily become a tangled mess that dad has to deal with on fridays when he plays mr. mom. In order to remedy this and focus all of my attention on Ava and Addy's locks, i went ahead and removed all of mine!!! Not super popular right away with the girls of the house ( I came home to a "what did you do?) but i think, pardon the pun, it is growing on them:)


More christmas posts to come...........

No comments: