Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Imitating our Daddy!

Because I am a cheesy dad, I often make my two girls Ava and Addy wear the same outfit.  I can't believe how different they are, and yet so much the same.  Addy wants to do everything that big sister does and Ava is already picking up on so many of the little things Kendra and I say ( I know, scary:)  It really makes me so aware of my words because if I say something is stupid she is in my face telling me that stupid is a bad word Daddy.  

Ephesians 5:1 say that we are to imitate God because we are His dearly beloved children. 
My prayer is that as an earthly dad, i will look so much like my heavenly Father that as I imitate him, and Ava imitates me, and Addy imitates Ava, All of us will look like Jesus!!


I see so much pain in young peoples lives, and I want to do every earthly thing I can to position my girls to receive all God has.


"you are only as limited as your ability to believe God, and your willingness to consecrate your life to Him"

1 comment:

Bradi said...

Yay you're here!! =)
Love the blog...hang in there..you'll get it and the picture thing can be frustrating. Thus, why this is a FREE thing.
Anyways, totally understand the watching what you say. "Oh Shoot" and "Oh gosh!" don't sound very good coming from a two year old's mouth. YIKES.