How crazy to have Easter with this much snow on the ground!! I loved seeing all the pretty dresses at church with their carhart shawls!! We had a great service and then an incredible brunch at my moms. All the usual suspects were there including my sister Amy and her husband Jim.
We also met my mom's new friend Al who spent the day with us. He was so pleasant and my girls loved him (Ava kept grabbing his finger and telling him what he needed to do:) He is also very vast in his sports knowledge so that goes along way in my book:)
Anyways, welcome to the family Al and I pray all the happiness and blessing in the world for my mom!! I'll be sure to add a picture of mom and Al in a future post!
thats all for now, I must say my 2 girls may just be the cutest on the planet!!

3 comments:
Yes, those two are very adorable! Glad youre Easter went well! :) See ya Wed. PJ!
What a good looking bunch!
Adorable girls, as always!!
What a cute family... I mean the girls of course!
Post a Comment