Saturday we took the girls down to GR to see a couple I used to work with back in my papa vino days. Randy and Bekah were such gracious hosts and their two boys are adorable!! Ava and Addy made themselves right at home and were instantly mesmerized by all the "boy" toys. They never knew there was a world of toys beyond ponies and babies and so I explained to them what a dump truck and steamroller was. Its always so much fun to catch up with old friends and Bekah's sister may want me to do her wedding in september so hopefully that will be a motivation for us all to stay in touch!! (plus I feel like if I spend time with them, their all boy anointing may have an affect on our next baby!) Right Kendra?
Thanks again Frey's,
Jon and Kendra
ps. my boy marc and his wife becky were there too with Emma marc's daughter, but the picture I took of them didn't really turn out and I didn't want to embarrass Marc since literally about a dozen people see this blog worldwide.
Sorry Meidema's You know I love you.

1 comment:
That video is extremely disturbing. I hope that the officer's superiors are able to view this inappropriate behavior.
Post a Comment