Sunday, May 11, 2008

Alternative Energy!!



With gas and milk both pushin 4 bucks a gallon, I made an executive decision as head of the household. I told Kendra the gas hog explorer days were over and she needed to start bringing the "jeep" to work-This is her getting used to how it handles in the backyard before taking it on the highway..........The girls cried about mom stealing their "toy", but I know Dave Ramsey is smiling somewhere. She can get 90 miles to the charge on that beast.

Thanks for taking one for the team Kendra, Just trying to save a little dough and do our part to stay green.

4 comments:

Gracie Parks said...

Bro, thanks for the comment and it is warm! Today we are at Newport Beach and it is incredible! I love the "jeep", and I might take you up on this wonderful idea. You ought to call in to the Dave Ramsey and let him know your remarkable idea.haha

Cassie said...

oh dear..poor Kendra. I can imagine the evil glares that came from this decision of yours! :)

Anonymous said...

how much did you pay her for that??

Luke said...

I was looking at the Turbo Corvette model, but they're selling like hot-cakes around here.