Tuesday an old friend from the apartment complex Kendra and I lived in when we first got married stopped by. Jared and I both lived at viewpoint apts in G.R, in 2000 and have remained good friends. He and his wife Sara live in the big apple and are visiting their families for the week. Jared has appeared in some commercials and films and currently is co-owner of an awesome catering business. He met his beautiful wife when they were both on a modeling shoot. (what can I say, I rub shoulders with famous people:) anyways, it is sooooo cool that we have remained friends and my girls absolutely adored him!!! They chased him around the back yard for hours and the next morning Addy was asking where he went and saying "want to see him"
thanks for stopping by bro and I am so excited about coming your way again in the fall.
ps. I would be remiss if i failed to mention that I accomplished the "perfect storm" trifecta at the gym. We played b-ball and I won at horse, one on one, and three on three!!! Sorry I had to mention it bro, but this is something I have to document for the rest of time:)

No comments:
Post a Comment