Kendra and I had the awesome opportunity to be a part of an incredible youth conference last week in Marshfield Wisconsin. 300 young people gathered together to worship God and the theme of the conference was "take a stand". they asked me to be the keynote speaker for the conference which meant I spoke friday and saturday night as well as a leaders workshop and sunday morning service. Even though it was a whirlwind, it was awesome to have a part in encouraging students to :"stand tall" for their faith. It was a total God thing that I got asked because the first two people they wanted couldn't come!!!! I thank God for designing this as it was also a great time for Kendra and I to get away (my biceps workout was pretty intense as I offered to hang on to all her shopping bags:)
Worship was lead by a band from substance church and they were amazing!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
I saw the perfect T-shirt today for you: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-Cause-These-Pythons-Sick/dp/images/B001JE6GBI/ref=dp_image_x_0?ie=UTF8&s=clothing&img=0&color%5Fname=x
Did you hit up H&M??
looks like a good time!
Post a Comment