byoo-tuh-ful--–adjective
1. having beauty; having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
2. excellent of its kind: a beautiful putt on the seventh hole; The chef served us a beautiful roast of beef.
3. wonderful; very pleasing or satisfying.
Oh Lord, your beautiful
Your face, is all I see
And when, your eye, are on this child
your grace, abounds to me
I want to take your word and shine it all around
first help me just, to live it Lord
And when I''m doing well
help me to never seek a crown
for my reward, is bringing glory to you.
I love this song. It speaks both of the beauty of God, and the reason we actually "live" as christians. For his glory, not to keep a moral code.
I pray that the beauty, wonder,, pleasure and delight of Jesus Christ coming down from heaven to Earth will find room in your heart this Christmas.
This song is by "Jesus Culture", they are amazing and I highly recommend all of their albums. This track is off of "your love never fails"
When Anxiety Attacks
9 years ago

1 comment:
song by Keith Green
Post a Comment