Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last minute Christmas gifts!!!

I almost forgot!!! I hope you guys were ok coming up with gifts without my amazing insight and ingenuity I have offered in years past. Last year I introduced you to the couples toilet and "you can do it" motivational tools. (see last decembers post). This year, although a bit late, I have not left you completely to your own devices when shopping for that hard to please person.

forget zulu hamsters or an xbox, I bring you the hottest gift available this year. The snoop d. o double G...PS system!!

Tired of that same annoying british lady talking to you on your garmen or Tom Tom? Now you can hear snoop dog himself help you swear your way to your destination!!! This is perfect for the guy who prefers "rolling down the street smoking endo, sipping on gin and juice" as opposed to just driving to where you need to get. The best part is you don't even need batteries, it runs on twinkies and blunts. No need to thank me, my reward is hearing how your spouse's eyes lit up and heart melted at your thoughtfulness.

1 comment:

Kurt said...

ahahahaaa snoop dogg double g