
In my continued Christmas search for the ultimate gift for Kendra, I ran across something that will no doubt be a focal part of our love for years to come. this is none other than the "couples" toilet. I can just imagine Kendra and I sharing time after a hard day in this most intimate setting. We could both see what each has been eating, and I could occasionally surprise her with corn the day before. She could talk to me during times of constipation, maybe even hold my hand and sing to me. Anything to encourage my intestines to relax so that our time together is the best it can be. I hope you will share my passion for the couples toilet this Christmas, this is truly the gift that keeps on giving.

4 comments:
wow...just when i thought there was nothing new under the sun...
"hold my hand honey, ...isn't this romantic??"
Awesome gift... one-of-kind.
Oh my word...you are INSANE!
Where do you find this stuff?! That is just heinous. sick sick sick. =)
no words..just tears of laugter and awe.....poor Kendra...jkjk
Post a Comment