Thursday, April 10, 2008

television on my mind?


i must say i am pretty stoked about a new episode of the office tonight!! It might be a bit obsessive since one of my thoughts was the possibility of a thunderstorm tonite messing up our stupid dish and ruining everything. i swear I don't usually allow television to consume that much of my thoughts/concerns, it just sort of popped in my head. If it does happen however (and i've already had dish network come to my house because I used to lose signal if there was even dew on the ground) I will call my dish provider and demand that retribution be made!!
To all you office fans, hopefully there will be some funny stuff to share at the water cooler tomorrow:)

I also wanted to include this video someone sent me. I just had a conversation with my boy Ben about how I was going to "fast" news because everything is so depressing. I am a bit of a news junkie, but I found my soul being vexed by story after story of parents killing their kids, third graders wanting to murder teachers and 5th graders having sex!!!!!! (when I was in fifth grade i think I still thought if you kissed a girl they could get pregnant!)
Anyway, this is an uplifting story of a sweet old southern christian lady who God used to turn a terrible situation into a holy moment!!

">Hooray for happy news! (it may take a minute to load, but it is worth it.)






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jon, I can't wait to watch the office with you and that old lady is so sweet. I plan on making dinner first and then giving you a 3 hour back massage. I hope that is long enough,
Your loving wife,
Kendra
ps. I wrote this for her:)

Bradi said...

Dude,
I totally missed the Office tonight. SUCKY!
Email me tomm. and tell me all a/b it.
P.S. Kendra, you are the BEST wife ever, I aspire to be more like you...Jon is sooo lucky. =)

Bradi said...

Oh my word...just watched it on www.hula.com
I was WETTING my pants. So painfully funny. Love it!!

Cassie said...

my goodness, that is such a cute little lady! THere is some boldness right there! And at times imagineing how I think twice before telling some people my testimony, God make me more bold! :)