Monday, October 20, 2008

Pony Rides!








Our friends Bob and Michelle from church have a beautiful property equipped with horses, ponies, dogs, cats, and large dung piles!! They were nice enough to let the girls come over yesterday and experience all of it. Ava was quick to don her pink cowgirl boots and kendra wore her 8 inch heel fashion boots making them both very equestrian-y.

I think Ava would still be there feeding them grass by hand right now if we hadn't forced her (crying of course) to leave. Addy did it once, and that was enough for her. To her credit though, she was the first to ride the pony, while Ava sat back wanting to make sure Addy didn't die or something before she tried.

gotta love the priceless shot of them by the big pile of poop:) Addy was talking about that one for a while!

Big Thanks to Bob, Michelle and especially the twins for sharing your beautiful animals with us!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun... did you ride?

Zondervan Life said...

Negative on that Kurt. Only the pony was saddled up, and I don't think my girth would have gone over real well. i looked around for a clydesdale, but alas, none were to be found.

Cassie said...

I was hopin to see a pic of you on the pony with your feet still on the ground...would've been interesting! lol, looks like fun though!

Roxy said...

Yay! I know you were talking about taking the girls! I'm glad it worked out! What a fun time for them!

Nice pic with the poo. I wonder who's idea that was??
I could only imagine. =)