Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving









My wonderful niece has informed me that I need to post some thanksgiving pictures STAT!!!! Since she is the ultimate babysitter, I figured I better keep her happy:) (love you Ashley:)

Anyways, I will keep the dialogue to a minimum, and simply say thanksgiving was great. My mom hosted us which meant a number of things,
1. only had to drive 3 miles and the girls could take normal naps
2. didn't have to cook or clean anything,
3. eating 3 pieces of pie to ensure that 4,000 calorie mark was broken
4. wearing layers because mom is half cold blooded reptilian and keeps the heat at 98.6 ( I love you mom:)

Ended the thanksgiving weekend by taking my beautiful wife to GR with a group of friends from high school to reconnect and have dinner. Saw some peeps I hadn't seen in years and got Kendra out of the house without the girls which is always a good thing every now and then:)

Sorry about the Bush turkey photo, I thought since he would be out of office soon, i should help preserve a memory of him and I couldn't help myself:)

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Well it looks like a grand time PJ! Glad it was a good thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

great pictures! I'm glad you lived up to your calorie goal.

Anonymous said...

What awesome family pics you have!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. I wish I was there. There is nothing better than Thanksgiving at mom's. See ya in a couple of weeks Steve

Roxy said...

I'm glad that Thanksgiving went well. =)
Whoa... that blonde lady looks like Jane... is that one of your sisters?

Zondervan Life said...

yep, thats my oldest sister Amy and her husband Jim.

Adry said...

Family and yummy food are always a good combination. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving!