Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bad Day

Just in case you thought your day was heading in a less than optimal direction, at least you can be thankful that this didn't happen to you.

Its not that I think we should use someone else's misery to feel better, I'm just saying that it can work.

Here's to a brighter day:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so much better :) thank you.

The Brogger's said...

I guess the cut on my knucle doesn't hurt so bad after all!

Zondervan Life said...

Glad I could help offer some perspective Broggers!:)

Anonymous said...

I have a headache too. This was not helpful.

Roxy said...

Ouch!

Hey! Nice layout! =)

Ratliff Family said...

That was hallarious! I am still laughing.

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you, Jon. Sounds like you're doing great. Nice family.

Cassie said...

oh dear..oh dear dear....thats so ouch..

Adry said...

ouch! Really nice changes to your layout, btw. That's a cute family picture.