Wednesday, June 25, 2008

U-N-I-T-Y--


Can you believe this church sign?!! I saw it on the way to work.Maybe instead of singing old hymns, they should be listening to queen latifah!! These sort of vicious attacks can't be what Jason Upton was talking about when he said "we are one in the spirit, we are one in the Lord!" Hopefully we can rise above........

do you think I should call them?

4 comments:

Cassie said...

lol Pastor Jon-thats crazy..except I see the little website in the corner that says Churchsigngenerator.com other than that-I'd be appalled. lol. no churches should be like that.

Roxy said...

Ha ha ha! No way! That's crazy! They're one with something, but it's definitely not the Lord! =)

Anonymous said...

I called them and they said they were sorry! I just drove by and they changed their sign to say:

"We wish we had Pastor Jon at our church!"

Cassie said...

mm anonymous- how nice of you to have them change their sign...lol :)