last weekend, Kendra and I were both super stoked for our couples getaway scheduled for friday and saturday at the Radisson hotel. Those of you with toddlers understand that sometimes you need a little break from the routines to rekindle passion and keep your sanity:)
Despite some setbacks, we had a great time. What setbacks you ask...........
1. wild weather which led to me and my sister getting into the explorer to "chase" a storm and an eventual power outage at our house:( (which we still don't have)
2. There was a greekfest going on in downtown kzoo friday night and of course we had members of the "freakfest" staying in the rooms right next to ours. i had to call security twice in the middle of the night because they were in the hallway being insanely loud and super considerate of other guests in the hotel. I thought my wife was going to go charlie manson on them!! I literally had to calm her down and convince her to let security do their job and that I would be the one to have to handle the drunkards if she went out there.
Anyways, we had a great dinner at a cool restaurant and yes that is a picture of the 24 oz porter house cooked to medium rare perfection that i inhaled in about the time it took kendra to put her napkin on her lap.
thanks Honey for being such a beautiful wife and mother, I love you TONS! (especially when your mad at drunk kids in a hotel hall)

3 comments:
WOW, that is a big piece of meat. Glad you guys were able to get away!
You just flew to the top my list of cool people. Anyone who dons a camera in a restaurant to show the greatness of red meat...rocks!
Are those BUCKLE outfits you both are wearing? =)
So glad you had a great weekend.. you deserved it!
Post a Comment