Today marks the 8th year that I have had the honor of being married to my beautiful wife Kendra. Almost ten years ago we gave our lives to Jesus and vowed to live for His glory any way we could. God has been so good to us. Two beautiful daughters and the opportunity to invest our lives into seeing people experience the same liberating and loving God we encountered together. I could not imagine a more godly wife, mother, encourager and soul mate.
Included are some pics of our weekend excursion which included shopping (of course:), dinner at the bistro in GR, (thanks to my friend brad the manager who had flowers and candles at the table and always takes good care of us:), followed by a surprise ride in a horse drawn carriage downtown. Kendra could not believe it was for us when we walked outside so it felt good to know that after eight years I still have a few tricks up my sleeve:) (better start planning the ten year huh)
It was a beautiful day made even more special by being with my best friend.
I love you Kendra
Here is a link to the song we played at our wedding that made the moment last forever. ( I love 1:44, It's classic)

4 comments:
congratulations! the carriage ride gets 'em everytime! :)
Congratulations! That is so wonderful! 8 years! =)
No way! You really played that song at you & Kendra's wedding?!
ha ha!
Congrats on 8 years!
You guys look so happy! I love these pictures. You are all very blessed to have each other. Congratulations!
Post a Comment