Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dancing with the other stars

I don't know why I keep posting these things. I think its kind of like a car accident, you don't want to look, but feel yourself somehow being drawn to it. The last video I posted (Jesus is a friend of mine) was certainly out of touch for today, but it least it was a good 25 years old. This video was produced by "the way" international and was copyrighted in 2007!

the fact that this dance routine and performance was performed live less than a year ago is astounding and you will not want to miss these moves. If you can't bear to watch the whole thing, at least make it to 1:50 so not to miss the amazing dance solo!!

Enjoy if you dare and I promise not to make fun of "christian" videos for a while:)




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must keep posting this stuff who else will?!

Anonymous said...

My only question is how come we don't do this at Radiant?!
That was killer!!
Ha!
-Anna

Anonymous said...

1:55 is my favorite move... I'll try to remember that one when I'm at the club.

Ratliff Family said...

what's really sad is that I think I saw that on TV. I mean, it wasn't anything similar...that only happens once in a life time (I hope).

Anonymous said...

oh my word, how/when/why do you find these?? must say just like how i loved Jesus is a friend of mine, i loved this one also......these people got amazing dance skills :)
<3bekah

The Brogger's said...

If we could get them to sing Jesus is a friend of mine we would be all set.

Anonymous said...

are those people serious? they really clapped at the end? we must be so out of touch :)

Cassie said...

sad I go to watch it and it wouldnt play for me! But im sure its crazy from the sounds of things..

Roxy said...

How sad, I'm with Cassie & the video is no longer available. Should I laugh because I might think it's funny?

he...he... =)