My two time runner up to the dad of the year title may be in Alex Trabek jeopardy. Ava started her first day of preschool and in all of the hustle and bustle, I forgot my camera!!!! No precious pictures to post of her coloring her name, meeting the teacher, or staring intently at Rudolph the class lizard.
No recorded memories of her strolling the library looking at books or attempting to shoot baskets in the gym. ( she refuses to shoot the ball, she only wants to walk up and dunk it and kept getting "stuffed" by the rim. Instead of trying to shoot, she made me pick her up so she could dunk:)
I am hoping that wednesday when she goes back, Mrs. Thomas will allow me one more chance to snap a few pics for the blog. I know this is going to be a great experience for her, but it is kind of weird to think that she will literally be in school for the next 14 years!!
My prayer is that even at this young age she lets her light shine and is never ashamed to live LOUD for Jesus!!
When Anxiety Attacks
9 years ago

2 comments:
Pretty sure she'll be scarred for life...HA. J/K
Be sure to post pics from day #2 though!
WOW! I bet that you are proud! =)
Post a Comment