Tuesday, December 23, 2008

last minute gifts part 2

The deadline for gift giving is now closer. Maybe you saw the couples toilet and you either already have one, or you actually want to stay married and thought better of it. Whatever your reasons, I think I have stumbled across a gift that is a can't miss.
Do you ever have those days where nothing is going your way? Do you ever feel that no one truly appreciates who you are or what you do? Do you wish you had Tony Robbins number on speed dial so that you could be motivated to be your very best?

Well move over Tony, you've been replaced. This amazing cd will have you reaching for the sky and accomplishing things you only dreamed possible through the power of positive thinking!! I don't want to give too much away before you watch the video, but I think you will agree that this is a must for both you and a loved one.

Enjoy, and hopefully they can overnight it!!

8 comments:

Molly and Jason Bergman said...

oh my gosh....seriously?

Anonymous said...

I feel better already!!!!! I can only imagine what the CD's could do for me! heheheehe

-Mo

Roxy said...

Ha ha ha! "Without me, the puzzle is incomplete." Wow... this is too funny... =)

Ratliff Family said...

Did you notice how none of the "motivatinal" puzzle pieces fit together? Hmmm...what's the REAL supbliminal message???

Anonymous said...

just in time! I ordered several.

Adry said...

Wow, Jon where do you find this stuff? What is the google search to come across these treasures? Very amusing!

Zondervan Life said...

I don't know What to say adry, I guess I'm a magnet for great gift ideas:)

Anonymous said...

hah so funny... who would buy that?