Each Christmas Kendra and I receive such beautiful cards from our friends and families. Many of them include precious photos of their children all festive in their attire and posing for the cameras. While we have been quite lax for a few years in sending out cards, (sorry about that family and friends) this year we decided to go all out! We booked a flight to Hollywood and shot our own christmas video. Janet, (Miss Jackson if your nasty) helped us with the choreography and most of the dance moves we ripped of from J.Lo.
Hope this brings you some holiday cheer,
ps. If you want to book us, we are available for parties, wedding, or barmitzpha's.
call 1888-mad-skilz for more info.
6 comments:
you are crazy!!!!! I love it :)
I've seen this before and it never fails to make me LOL! cute
Awww! I love it!
The next VanTrapp family....do you travel international as well???
-Mo
The green suit and stockings suit you quite well.
How fun! Hope your family had a wonderful holiday! I enjoyed reading your blog...it has been a while, and you are still hilarious : )
Post a Comment