I do not envision myself as one who could successfully operate his own pool. Judging by the rose bush and other botched attempts at shrubbery in my backyard, I'm quite confident that any body of water left in my long term care would quickly become a cesspool or delicate ecosystem for the breeding of frogs and other amphibians. Each year when our 15 dollar walmart kiddie pool becomes dirty, my answer is to add bleach and/or fabric softener and call it good. Kendra always suggests emptying it and starting over, but that takes way to much time.
However, having a neighbor with a pool is quite another story. The neighbors pool requires zero "Jon" influence. Nothing is required of me but to cross the street with the girls, bring my own towels (its the least I can do) and have my wife the non-swimming wuss take pictures:)I love you Kendra!
If you have a pool that is under your care and the bottom is still visible to the naked eye, I commend your efforts. If not, I highly recommend a neighbor pool over most other options.

4 comments:
I'm with you, Heavy. I had a hard time making the water right for the goldfish before killing them off. What would happen if I had a pool????
Is this Val's pool?
Kim, Em, Cassie & I were going to take the girls (Surge) swimming a couple weeks ago, but it was lightning. We're going to try it again next month! =)
that is val's pool, and it is currently warmer than the air!!! you guys will love it.
ooo... wheels are turning. Maybe I'll ask Val if I can take the girls there instead. My grandpa's pool is an hour away! =)
Post a Comment