Wednesday, September 10, 2008

it has officially begun:)





I could tell Kendra was trying not to cry as I shut the door to the truck and took Ava to her first official day of preschool. I prayed with her on the way and told her how much she was going to learn and all the new friends she would meet. Her precious little heart was on display as we pulled into the drop off point, she set her books down in Addy's car seat and said......"Daddy, I'm going to leave these her for Addy so she can have them if she goes bye bye." I told her how sweet that was and blew her a kiss as Mrs. Thomas came and whisked her away:( (you gotta love the curbside service, I didn't even have to get out of the car:) I drove away saying one last prayer for all the precious little boys and girls lined up with their back packs on. May this be a generation of Worshippers!!

ps. I stole the cute idea of having her hold a sign, props to bradi/laurie:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it made me cry too seeing the pictures!!!! how does it go so fast :) She looked like an absolute doll. We love the zondervans.

Jane

Ratliff Family said...

Congrats on the big step, Ava! Super cute backpack. Good luck along the way!!!

Roxy said...

Awww... I talked with Kendra about it yesterday. =)
How bittersweet! =)